Visa Requirements for UK Students - Student Visa Service for Indian students

UK Student Visa, all the information you may need:

To get started, you can visit the UK Visas and Immigration website, to check the immigration criteria and UK visa requirements. As of now, Swiss nationals, and those from EU/EEA states don’t require visas to study in UK. A short-term study visa is what you need for a short course (you have to be over 18 years old). It is valid up to 6 months, and if you wish, it can be extended for English language courses, up to a period of 11 months. A Tier 4 General student visa is a must for longer courses (for those above 16 years of age).

Student Visa Service for Indian students

Students from India and other countries will need a UK student visa, for which extensive preparation is required, as the visa requirement for UK students coming from India and some other countries are extensive. Here is the information of UK student visa requirements for Indian students as well.

What are the requirements for UK student visa?

You can submit applications for the visa up to 3 months prior to the start date of your course. Don’t forget to check the visa processing times for your country, so you can plan accordingly. UK student visas are issued on a points-based system. Every document attached in the application must include the original document and a photocopy. You have to provide:

Requirements for UK student visa

  • A current photo.
  • Passport details.
  • Proof of an offer of a place on a course by a licensed Tier 4 Sponsor (Has to be evidenced by a “Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies form from the course provider – 30 points).
  • Proof of financial support for duration of your stay – 10 points. It could be a letter from your financial sponsor or bank statements to prove you can cover all kinds of expenses.
  • Proof of passing any of the secure English language tests. (Not required if you are from an English-speaking country or have completed qualification considered equivalent to a UK degree in an English-speaking country).
  • You might require an ATAS certificate if you are opting for a sensitive subject and a non-EU/EEA/Swiss student.

Ed Bucket provides you free guidance and assistance in overcoming the daunting task of applying for you VISA, at no cost. Talk to us.